I Thought You Were Talking About "Lucas" That Movie From The 80's

Mar 2, 2011

Good morning everyone! It truly is a great day, despite this crazy weather. I dont know why it has to be so bi-polar, but whatevs, I'll just dress accordingly and not put any of my winter stuff away yet. I din't want to take pictures outside today because it was really windy and blustery. But I have decided that I am going to use the camera that I share with my husband instead of that sorry little camera I've been using.

This is what I decided to wear today. It's so dark and gloomy. But it is cozy. In case you were wondering, and I'm sure you weren't, but I did make this scarf. It's the warmest scarf ever, and now that I'm wearing my hair in this tiny little pony, I need lots of neck warmth.
Coat: F21 from freestyle, Black Pants: Rich & Skinny from Freestyle, Boots: Steve Madden from freestyle, Scarf: ME!!




 I finally invested in some quality delicious tea. I had been drinking really cheap low-quality crap from who knows where, and it literally tasted like I was drinking water out of a hot tub. So gross, Honey didn't even help, it was no use. So I went to Safeway and got Goodearth, Cocoa Chai Black Tea....yummmmmyyyy.

Anyways, prepare your hearts and souls and minds for the friend feature tomorrow. I'm really excited about it for two reasons 1) this woman is covered in tattoos by my husband 2) She's absolutely wonderful in every possible way, 3) She's my bestest friend. I know...bad counting. Get off it!

Well Friends and loved ones, that about it for today. very uneventful, very boring outfit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground