I Have Confidence in Sunshine!

Mar 26, 2011

Greetings from Stockton everyone! My week of hell is almost over. I still have quite a bit of homework, but the worst is over. My eartraining teacher extended our due date a whole week, praise the Lord. That homework takes forEVER. Also I have a paper I have to start working on for my Christian Theology class. I'm doing my paper on the personhood of the Holy Spirit. You, know, just typical conversation of the day!

Anyways, this whole entire week has been super stormy and ugly. It's been kind of rough trying to figure out what to wear because I sold all of my winter clothes to freestyle to buy all new spring clothes. My life is so hard. Not.

Moving on, like I said Nathan and I are in Stockton. Nathan is tattooing his hero today, so thats wonderful! I can't tell you who he is.
 These healthy little morsels are one of my guilty pleasures. This hashbrown is seriously just an order of french fries disguised as a breskfast food.

ANYWAYS! This is what I decided to wear today. I know you've all seen this sweater before, in fact I think I wore it last saturday, but I just couldn't help myself. I really love this sweater, and when I think of new ways to wear it, I just can't wait! It was raining today so I thought I'd make the most of it. I think Umbrellas are the cutest. this one in particular isn't, but it serves it's purpose just great! I didn't get wet at all.
 I am often told that I look like Julie Andrews (my hero). This is something that I really am complimented by, so when I saw this hat at the thrift store, I had to jump on it. How could I resist the oppertunity to look like Maria Von Trapp? I couldnt...I wouldn't.

Sweater: Sleeping on Snow from freestyle, Dress: Erin Fetherston for Target from Freestyle, Tights: Hue, Boots: Steve Madden, Scarf: I Freaking Made it!!

 These boots aren't my favorite. I've had them since the dawn of time, and I will never get rid of them. They are comfy, and they match everything. At the time I got them, all the girls that I worked with had them in all of the different colors. We all looked great in our slouchy flat boots. I miss those Campbell's days. After the school year's resolution is up, I'll be featuring this store for sure.
 Oh yeah, how could I forget! I also got a haircut! I chopped off the back, so while, I can't do a ponytail anymore, I also dont look like Justin Beiber anymore, so I am very very very happy about that.

These are some of the pictures I took over the week. Take note of the picture of all of my classmates lying on the ground. This is what eartraining does to people! If I am ever within earshot of anyone who says that being a music major is easy, I will kill punch them in the face.
Just an FYI: My name is spelled R-A-C-H-E-L. This obviously isn't the starbucks I normally go to, they never spell my name wrong :)
Well everyone, thats about it for me today. The Lord is sooooo good everyone. He is there even when we don't feel like he is. He is working in our lives and he loves us more than we can even fathom. Wow. Everyone, do you ever sit think about that? You should! Man, praise the Lord!! He reigns! See you soon!!

1 comment :

  1. I'm guessing the picture of everyone on the floor, must've been while waiting for your ear training midterm. eek. So glad I'm not taking that class this semester lol

    Oh and I love your hat! I wanna get one too

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground