Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach

Mar 18, 2011

Good evening everyone. Is this not the funniest quote you've ever read? As I type this at Starbucks, I'm smiling to myself, probably looking like a fool. Because this quote is so funny I'll show you the whole thing, I usually only post fractions of quotes, but here you go:  "Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach... it pisses me off! I'll go over to a little baby and say 'What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life!",  HAHA!!!! However, I don't get mad in the least when I see babies at the beach, in fact I think their so cute, and it makes me wish that I had a little baby to play with at the beach. But not for a few years still.

Anyways, this is what I wore today. I feel like every picture of my face in these is screaming "It's 7:15 in the morning!" but that doesn't take away the outfit. I love the little dress under my cape, it's so flowy and girly, which you know, is my very favorite. The dress was one of my Freestyle finds yesterday. I can't wait till sumer so I don't have to wear jeans with it!

Poncho: Vintage, Dress: Freestyle, Jeans: Express from Freestyle, Bag: Vintage Dooney and Bourke from Freestyle, Sandals: H&M
Speaking of Summer, this morning when I got dressed it wasn't raining, so I thought, eh, it's okay if it's chilly, I'll wear my gladiator's today. Bad I dea. It ended up being a super rainy day. Should have worn cowboy boots. Oh well!


 This little back pack is my new best friend. I have a crazy love for vintage Dooney and Bourke bags, I just think they are the most beautiful creation, and I have way too many, and I don't plan on putting out that fire in my heart for them any time soon. I just love them.
 After school yesterday, I went to the Dollar tree to pick up a few things and I saw this wall of beautiful flowers and I had to stop and take a few pictures. I know, how weird to take pictures in the Dollar Tree, but get off it! you can't deny how pretty these colors are. AND look how cute that fly-swatter is. Have you ever described a fly-swatter as cute? neither have I.

 Nathan and I don't normall go to Stockton during the week, but last night we did, he had a Tattoo appointment, Here's our customary traveling in the car picture. Nathan is pretending to play it cool...
Here he is modeling his tattoo station. I call this his "pensive" look, unfortunately he was going for "thoughtful." 10 Things I Hate About You anyone? Oh, massive high school crush on Jospeph Gordon Levitt....
 Well Everyone, thats about it for me today. I hope people get a change to relax this weekend. I can't wait to not have school tomorrow. Spring break is still a month away. Summer Vacation is only 6 weeks away. What am I talking about?! I'm gonna miss school! Anyways, I digree. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, see you soon:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground