'Cause All I Wanna Do Is Go The Distance

Mar 9, 2011

Hi Everyone!! I'm blogging today from Starbucks once again. I took a real actual sick day today from school, usually if I'm sick, I'll go to my super hard classes and then go home, but I wanna kick this sickness in the butt, so I'm taking one entire day off. Unfortunately that means I have to run real errands. Grown-ups can't take sick days from their lives I'm learning. But thats okay!  I'm gonna conquer this day, and I'm excited about that! I'm gonna get tons of homework done/rest in front of the TV probably watch Rocky Balboa all the way through and not fall asleep like I did last night (if I point the space heater right at my body, I'm out within 15 minutes). Rocky is so inspirational. I wish he was real.

This is what I decided to wear today. This skirt is one of my Berkeley finds. I'm not sure if you can tell by the pictures, but the seagulls are hand painted! How could I pass it up! It's so summery and beachy! Where else could I possibly find a skirt so fun? Not in Stockton or Sacramento, thats for sure.

sweater: thrifted, Skirt: vintage, Tights: F21





I get a lot questions about my wedding ring wherever I go. It was a vintage ring that my husband inherited from his grandma. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful creation. It's 40 years old, and it I wear it with such pride...for many reasons:) The smaller one is 50 years old, and it's from Nathan's great-grandma. We are really priveleged to be given these beautiful gifts:)

Like always, I'm drinking my morning tea. GoodEarth is so great, the little tabs that you hang out of your cup or your tea kettle have quotes on them!!

Well everyone:) Thats it for me today. I can't just sit here and blog away, as much as I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to. The time has come for me to run errands and do homework. Everyone do something productive so you can say that you conquered this day! I am! Have a glorious day, see you soon:) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground