Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather. (WJU Features: Gennean and Ryan)

Mar 2, 2011

Hi Everyone! Could this have been a more beautiful day? I mean really. This was seriously my favorite day. I didn't have to wear tights!! Granted, I opted for over-the-knee socks for your eye protection. No one wants to see the ungodly levels of whiteness that are my legs...wow.  Anyways, the weather made my day so great! Even my math class made sense to me. How bad can your day be if you only have two classes, and one of them is Choir (which just happens to be my most favorite class)? Praise the Lord.

I also decided to take advantage of this beautious weather and take pictures outside. Even with my sorry little camera, outside pictures just look so much better. This will probably become habit. ANYWAYS, this is what I decided to wear today. To be perfectly honest, this sweater looks like an old grampa night shirt unless I belt it. It's really quite awful! haha. But I love the blushy pink color, and it convinced me to finagle a way to make it work.
Sweater: H&M from Freestyle, Lace Top:Target from Freestyle, Skirt: Thrifted, Socks: F21, Boots: Thrifted





But Enought about me!! I think beautiful weather just inspries people to be more beautiful. I mean, take a look at my beautious friend Gennean. She is sooooo cute!! I saw her from afar on campus, and I attacked her with my camera. What a babe, right?!

And then.... Drum roll please. This is an epic moment for Parrish The Thought. I give thee, RYAN!! A boy!! I saw his school bag from a mile away. When I approached him to be in my blog, he was very gracious, and then he mentioned that he and his gf were Freestlye fans!! Friends for life.
Ryan is a snazzy young man. He knows how to look nice, as you can see. I'll bet his gf is a total babe.

Look at that sweet bag!!
Well everyone, while now it's rainy, I hope you thoroughly enjoy this day!! See you soon!

1 comment :

  1. Yay- I love this and I love you! Also, you looked extremely cute yesterday (and today, and everyday)!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground