Sir one more comment like that and I will strangle you with my microphone wire!

Apr 26, 2011

Hi Everyone!I've been emotionally preparing for this day for a while, as today is my first day back to school. Whenever I hear the phrase "Back to School", I think of Adam Sandler in Billy Madison, "Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!" thats some good 90's comedy right there folks. Maybe I'll watch that movie tonight with my wubby when he gets home from work. I'm sure he will not protest an Adam Sandler movie. Any man in high school in the 90's loves him. Ask any guys, I'm almost positive that I'm right. But I'll say this for myself, the Wedding Singer is my favorite Adam Sandler movie. It's a category, I checked :)

Anyways! This is what I decided to wear today. I look quite... womanly in this dress I must say, but thats okay, sometimes a little womanliness is good. My friend Donovan, who I have to say is probably one of the best dressed males on Jessup's soil, says that this dress says "You're young and your newly married! Enjoy it!" He's right, I think. Everything about this dress appealed to me when I spotted it at Freestyle. The colors, the print, the length, the sleeves, the 70's-ness of it... just everything. This has quickly become one of my favorite items in my closet. Also, this dress couldn't look better with my wooden platforms. I love this dress. Thats all.

Again, because it was first day back from Spring break, and I had time to get cute, I decided to go for a full face of make-up. I have naturally super pink lips, so I just chapstick everyday. My mom-in-law put this really great strawberry bananna chapstick in my easter-basket (how cute is that, right?!) so that gives me a little but more pink. More pink is always great!
Here's a random fact about me: My toes are abnormally short. Whenever I wear peep-toes, my toes never peep out! Isn't that sad? So it looks like my shoes are too big, but they're not!
Oh platforms. Flat and tall at the same time. Can't beat em.
So that's about it for me for today. kind of a short post, but I got peoples to see, things to do, homework to finish! I have memorize so much music! I can do it. I'm not too worried. Anyways, I better get going before the traffic gets too crazy! I hope your tuesday has gone as well as mine has. Math wasn't has horrendous as I was anticipating, in fact I felt pretty good about it today. I'll do okay until the graphing comes....oh my. Anywhoo, see you soon!!

2 comments :

  1. rachel i love those shoes!!!! they go perfectly with your amazing gorgeous long dress. and if by "womanly" you mean beautiful flowey and sexy, then yes. very womanly on you. muah!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground