Away above the chimney tops, Thats where you'll find me

Apr 12, 2011

Hey Everyone!! I hope you're all having a great day. I am. I have my math class today, but whatevs, I'm just drown myself in cold medicine and be in a fog. Wow... what a healthy way to deal with stress. Anyways, I'm not going to do that.

My day started off a little bit differently. I got to school super early as I customarily do to work on homework in the Library, and as soon as I was done with it, I got a call from my friend to go record BGVs on the song "Over the Rainbow". So I said "Heck yeah" and shot on over. It was really quick, but it was really super fun. I hope it goes somewhere, people need to hear it, it's super pretty!

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. The weather has been super great, but kinda chilly, so I decided to go for jeans today. These hole-y ol' jeans are my very very very favorite. they're super comfy, and when then start to get stretched out, they actually look better on you than they did right out of the dryer!
 I took all of my pictures today in the fields around Jessup. When Nathan and I were drving home on Sunday morning I was commenting on how I just wanted to run through the beautiful feilds in a dress and be free, nad he rebutted my notion with the fact that I have the worst allergies in the world and that my face would swell up and my eyes would go crazy and so would my nose.... He was right. As I was taking these pictures that exactly what happen. No "feild running in a dress" for me. Shucks.

 One other thing that never occured to me while I was standing in this field, was the fact that snakes and mice and lizards are running all over the place! While I dont mind lizards so much, I really dont care  for the other two.




Last night I made red velvet cupcakes once more. If you have the mix, then why not?! Nathan frosted them again, and this time I wasn't gonna get the photo oppertunity to get away. Here he is in manly cupcake frosting glory!
Look at the batter in the bowl, doesn't it look so crazy?! It's so red...scary.
As you can see, he's very proud of his workmanship. So am I. They were very yummy.

Well everyone, thats about it for me. If "Over The Rainbow" ever available to the public, I'll let you know, Greyson Kesnich is one very talented guy, and so is Chris True for that matter, both of these guys are total beasts when it comes to music, so if the song every comes out, I'm sure you'll just love it. Also before I go, let me remind you that God has everything in his control. He's smarter than us, and he's stronger than us. He knows better than us, and maybe for some of you, you want to be the one in control, but for me, I like being the one who doens't have to have it all together. God is soooooo good. I hope you guys have a great rest of your day. I'll see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground