After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.

Jul 8, 2011

Hello everyone!! Happy friday evening!! I hope you have all had a nice week. I definitely had a very laid back week, as I had no work! However, I did manage to get a lot of blogging in and I'm working on get an Etsy store up, finally! It's actually already up, but I haven't made it cute or anything, and there are only 5 listings. Trust me I'll make a much bigger deal of it when the time comes.

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. Remember how I said I have been magnetized to Hawaiian dresses? Well obviously I wasn't joking around! This dress is definitely more hawaiian looking than the dress I was wearing yesterday. But I can't get enough of the fun print, or the gorgeous color! I also can't help but brag about the price: $2.99. I'm serious. I pride myself in finding super cheap vintage. It's so fun.

you can't really tell, but the color on this dress are super neon. the Pink flowers are truly hot pink. How fun!



 


I also have been magnetized to huge skirts! When the wind blows just right the skirt of this dress blows up like a cupcake! It's so great!


In other news! I did go on a coffee date this morning with my dearest of dears, Erin O'Sullivan. I have featured her before on this blog. She's one hot mama (minus the mama part). anyways, heres a few pics to comemorate our fun date! Erin was studying and I was... you guessed it, working away at making this blog as great as I could!
 Isn't this coffee beautious?! Shady Coffee and Tea in Roseville...seriously, it's so good that this place isn't right down the block, like starbucks... I would never be at home! I love this joint. the coffee is so good, and the people are so friendly, if I could hang out there everyday, I would!
 as you can see we were really working hard!
Well everyone, Thats about it for me today. I hope you are all making some glorious plans for this weekend. Nathan and I are already in stockton, and I can't wait to spend my day tomorrow with my little brother's girlfriend Mandi and her BFF Shelby. They used to be my youth girls, but now they're all grown up and graduated, and so were normal friends! I gotta get all the time in I can before they go off to bible college in so cal. I'm so proud! Well, those are my weekend plans!! Pictures to come for sure! See you soon!

2 comments :

  1. you make my penis throb wearing that dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy bitch cm swallow my cum anytime

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground