Life Goes Easy On Me

Jul 29, 2011

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! I hope your week went well. I'm so happy the weekend is here. That means I get my wubby mostly to myself, and that always makes me happy:) I went to Rocklin today to Jessup to help are ever impressive Music Department assistant with administrative stuff like music copies and stuff. Let me tell you, the girl is Superwoman! Her name is Lyndsay, and if you ever run into her, you're a lucky human being. She's pretty great. You should also ask her to sing a song for you. She's an amazing singer. We're leading worship together next year for chapel, and I am very happy to have her as a right hand woman.

ANYWAYS! This is what I decided to wear today. More thrift store gems from Stockton over the past weekend. I really love the authentic 80's-ness of this shirt. The boxiness, the cropped length, the little hearts...the Collar even pops out at the top a little bit! This top was a welcome find. When I showed my mom the skirt, she simply said "mmmm...Librarian". hahaha. Whats wrong with that?







 This little guy is who my dearest friend Erin is babysitting for a while! Isn't he way too cute! He was so precious! Only one ear sticks up. It's so funny. He's actually very tiny under all that puffy fur. Look at that little tiny face.
 ALSO! I got a slight haircut! I only had my bangs cut, but it realy is amazing how different your hair looks with just a little change. It makes me excited that my hair is growing!
ANYWAYS, thats about it for me today. The second disc of the second season of Sons of Anarchy came in the mail today (yay netflix). So.... besides having to get home to cook my wubby dinner, I have the sons to get home to. Ha. Tomorrow, theres a very good chance of Nathan and I going to Santa Cruz with our nephews. I really hope we go. I need to see the beach at least once this summer! See you soon

3 comments :

  1. go bangs! you look so so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unexpected, but great combination! You look just beautiful, you have an amazing face:)

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground