It's Not That You Should Care, I Just Wanted You To Know

Feb 29, 2012

Hello everyone! I feel like it's been forever since I've posted anything. I know it's really just been a few days, but it feels like a long time to me! Anyways the reason for the little break has been because of two things: I have no clean clothes, and I have no time.
Life has just continued to get more crazy, and while I'm loving it, some things kind of have to be put further back on the shelf, and since this blog will not be a determining factor as to whether or not I'll be graduating from college, it's rank on the list of priorities is relatively low. Sorry.
I remember this time last spring semester school was unflinchingly crazy, so I'm not surprised, but I really do hate not having the time to blog and relax. blogging relaxes me! Any of you blogging peoples out there, do you relate?
Anyways, here's my outfit of the day. This sweater is actually in my shop right now for sale. The collar on this sweater is what really drew me to it. I love the peter-pan-ness of it, and the little rhinestones... they're cute and tasteful not crazy like a rock-of-love contestant.

 The dress under the sweater is such an old stand-by. It's strapless so it really does go under anything, and since it's smocked, I can totally adjust it to make it longer or shorter. And while I'm really not emotionally attached to my clothes, I got engaged in this dress at disneyland, so I really love it for that reason as well.



 Well you guys, thats about it for me today! Don't forget to stop by the shop and check out all the goodies, that are no 20% off with coupon! Also, if you're a current WJU student at the Rocklin Campus, your shipping is free!!

See you soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground