We Are Young So Let's Set The World On Fire

Feb 2, 2012

Hello everyone! It's Thursday! That means, it's almost the weekend, and that means rest! Hooray! Oh man, after such a crazy week, I'll looking forward to that for sure. I'm kind of, no wait, I'm desperately in need of a little retail therapy. We'll see.

Anyways, I've been basically entrenched, thus leaving me with very little energy to give any kind of thought to looking cute. However, today was the day that I just couldn't take it anymore! Legging, Yoga pants, Hoodies, NIKES!!!!... not that those thing don't have a place, but for me, that place is in my apartment on cleaning days! Today, I had to put something together

So here it is. This is what I decided to wear today. Doesn't this scarf pull it all together? I got this sweater as a gift from a blogging pal in the blogger gift swap (feature tomorrow)! Isn't just gorgeous? It's not actually an eternity scarf, I just hand-sewed the ends together. It was super easy. Anyways, without this scarf this outfit would just be plain ol' stripes with boots!



 It really couldn't have been a more beautiful day. I clearly remember seeing the thermometer in my car reading at 70 degrees! In February!! Crazy I tell ya!
 Literally not a single clound in the whole sky. These pictures were taken out behind the back parking lot at Jessup. Our campus sits on lots of open feilds, so there are a lot of great places to take pictures.



Also: don't forget to stop by the shop, as I have added a few things! i'll be adding stuff tomorrow too, so keep your eyes peeled!! Just click on the picture to take you there!
Well everyone! thats about it for me today! I have worship practice in like... one second, then, I'm gonna get some coffee with my dearest of dears, Rachel, then recording! Oh life you never take a break! See you soon.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, you're stinkin' genius!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you made it into an eternity scarf!!! We'll have to check out one another's posts for tomorrow!! Love ya, lovely friend!!! :)

    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground