Valentine's Day Feature!! Two Happy Hearts!!

Feb 13, 2012

Hello Everyone! It's never too late for a post, am I right? If you're wondering, I am right. I am really super excietd about this post. I know sometimes are anti-Valentine's day, but let me tell you something right now: I am not. I am pro valentines day for two reasons. 1) It's fun to designate a day for pouring your love on people more that normal. 2) Pink and Red are the colors your face turns when you blush when you fall in love, and if you wanna look like you're in love, wear pink and red. No better time than Valentine's day!

Anyways! Tonights post is one that I am wayyyy too excited to share. This lovely lady is a blogging friend of mine that I asked to do a Valentine feature and when she graciously agreed, I was ecstatic. This is Christen from Two Happy Hearts! Enjoy!!

Hello there Parrish the Thought readers! My name is Christen and I run my blog, Two Happy Hearts. I love posting fun, vintage-inspired, girly outfits. I also do occasional hair tutorials, DIY crafts, and recipes. 
I am so excited and honored to be featured on Rachel's lovely blog! She is quite the adorable gal, as I'm sure you all know by now ;)
Today I'm sharing a sweet & simple Valentine's Day date night outfit. This is one of my favorite dresses I picked up from H&M last fall. It's perfect and so, so, so pretty! I hope you enjoy.





Isn't she way too cute and way to sweet?! This alone should be your reason not to hate Valentine's day if you do. This is one of the blogs I frequent probably every day, and that is not a joke. Go over there! Follow Follow Follow!! Thats about it for me today! I gotta get back to paying attention to my night class. What a wonderful diversion, wouldn't you agree? See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground