Friends Are Friends Forever WJU Feature: Rachel Jackson

Feb 15, 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a terrific Valentine's day! I for sure did! Nathan and I went to our favorite Thai Food place in Citrus Heights called Lada Thai... man, I love Thai food. It was so delicious, and romantic. Its always nice to know that there is great locally owned restaurant that you won't have to wait 45 minutes for. I decided not to take my camera because well... sometime I don't want to share my dates. Maybe that sounds mean, but it's not. Would you want 100 people on your date?

Anyways!! This is what I decided to wear today. Is it taboo to take pictures of yourself for fashion's sake in the school library? This is the second time I've done this. Books just make such a cool background! Also, I found myself in the Theater section, so the books were really interesting!

 This is actually what I wore on my Valentine's date last night, and I really wanted to wear it again today so I did! I know I'm not the only person who thinks "no saw me wear this yesterday, so I'm gonna wear it today." You know what the glasses mean: no make up. Thanks 8am classes!


Also: I felt like today was a great day for a Jessup feature. Just feat your eyes on this beautious beauty, Rachel! Rachel is my dearest dear of a friend at school, and I truly do adore her. Her style is seriously matched by no one. I have seen other people around town wear this coat, and the coat actually wears them, not the case here! It takes a very special woman to wear a coat of this magnitude, and Rachel pulls if off without a problem.
 One thing I really admire about Rachel's style is that she adds a really unique ethnic/hippie flare without it looking silly or over the top. This necklace is proof of that.
 Since Rachel is one of my dearest friends and we hang out often, she has actually been seen on this blog many times, but now you can see her as she normally is! believe it or not, she's not constantly doing yoga!
Well everyone!! Thats about it for me today! I added tons of new and great things to the shop yesterday, and there will be more added today! keep your eyes peeled!! have a great Wednesday everyone! you're half way there! see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground