I need more honey! More milk and honey!

Feb 20, 2012

Hi Everyone! Happy President’s day! Who’s your favorite President? Mine’s Abraham Lincoln. In fact, one of my favorite things at Disneyland is the Abraham Lincoln thing…I’m not joking, it makes me kind of teary. I love the freedom that we as American’s are privileged to have. I mean… look at the SOPA/PIPA thing, there were so many free Americans standing up against it, that a ton of lawmakers backed off! Yay freedom! Anyways, if I really got political this entry could take quite the turn, so we’re only gonna focus on freedom, and the fact that I have the day off from school.

Anyways, enough of that weirdness, this is what I decided to wear today. If you wondering to yourself, “what the, she looks kinda terrible.” hopefully it’s not because of my outfit, but because I have a cold, and it’s a doozie. I haven’t been sick at all this whole semester, which is nice, considering how busy I’ve been. Now that I have a little bit of time with nothing scheduled, of course I get sick. But hey, look at the bright side, I don’t have anything scheduled! I won’t have to cancel anything! There’s always a silver lining.


These are all freestyle finds of course. I know Valentine’s day is past, but you know, I think heart print should be encouraged all year long.






I’ve been sick since Friday, thusly, I’ve looked gross since Friday. But not today. I think there’s something that says on the internet somewhere that when you look good, you start to feel better. I’m going to decide to believe that, and tell you that I do actually feel a little better!

Well everyone, that’s all for me today! I hope you all enjoy your day off! I’m gonna make some food and continue to watch Parks and Recreation, and gain more inspiration from my hero, Leslie Knope.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground