If you’ve got it, SING IT!

Mar 6, 2012

Hi Everyone! I hope your morning is going well! Mine's going well thus far! My husband has been sick as a dog these past few days, but he's doing much better now, which is really great. There's a really bad flu bug going around. Luckily I haven't gotten it (knock on wood right?). For the time being, I'm watching this great Boston Univeristy Master Class with Denyse Graves, its so informative! If you're into opera music, watch this! It's so great! Also Denyse Graves is basically all the woman I wanna be! Wildly talented, but also extremely gracious, and grounded. So great.

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. Basically this is a while T-Shirt and Jeans with a head scarf. I really like the idea of one thing being the star of the outfit, and in this outfit it's the scarf. It's such a great 50's look. Doesn't this remind you of the "We Can Do It!" Poster? I love it.

 I decided to take my pictures inside today. It was too cold! I'm such a baby! Once I feel the nice warmth of 75 degrees, basically anything lower than that is Antartica.

Well everyone, thats it for me today! I really have to continue watching this video, and actually pay attention to it! There's so much great stuff happening here! Here's the link to it if you want to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAHp7hH_wLM, it's boring if you're not into vocal performance, and I don't slight you for that in the least. Anyways, It's supposed to be cold today, and warm tomorrow. 'Tis truly spring when the bi-polar weather comes around. See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground