Ice Cream For Breakfast

Jan 10, 2012

Hello Everyone!! I hope you're having a great week thus far. It's been pretty uneventful for us thus far. To be honest, thats exactly how I like it. However, I did magage to create a to-do list for my senior recital, and it did kind of spark a mini anxiety explosion, there's so much to do! I Just resolved to worrying about it when the time actually comes. No use in excessive worry! Also, to comfort myself in these last few days of winter break I had a nice huge bowl of ice cream for breakfast. Don't judge! Have you ever had the chocolate fudge and peanut butter ice cream from Target? It tastes exactly like the kind from B&R, which is my very favorite kind! Trust me, in tough times, you would do the same! Wow. I'm hilarious.

Anyways! this is what I decided to wear today! This little dress was screaming my name in the dressing room while I was trying it on. It's so cute! It's actually a racer back tank style, which really makes it sweater friendly. I hate when the 3/4 length sleeves of my dresses get all mushed up in the sleeves of my sweater. Nothing to be concered about with this little beauty. The only thing I'm kicking myself over now is, I now have to find something else to wear for Valentine's day! Wow.... bad planning. Guess I'm just gonna have to find something else :)


 This outfit is a 90's extravaganza with this cardigan and dress combo. I don't mind! I happen to love 90's extravaganzas! Any excuse to use the word extravaganza is also not so bad!

 Ummmm how fun are these crazy little booties! I found these at Buffalo on Haight during my San Francisco trip! There's no way I could wear these bad boys to work today, so I actually do have to change my shoes later today. They also kind of make me feel like I have horse hooves (hoofs?) when I walk.

Okay, and before I go, I have to share these pictures of our dear friend's little girl, June.  Her dad is always telling me to feature her on this blog, and I honestly don't know why she hasn't shown up on here. I mean... she's a million times more cute than me. She was bringing the metal after youth group on Sunday night. Her dad is the guy with glasses...on the left. Jordan and the guy on the far right, Sean, are also in Kingdom.
 Okay. Seriously?! Nathan said he just picked up the book and she just sat right down on his foot! Have you ever seen anything more cute in your whole freaking life? I definitely haven't. This was a very heart-melting moment for me. June and Nathan are best friends. Look at her little hand! ugh! so cute!

Well now that your hearts are all in puddles on the floor, thats about it for me today. I really need to get working on those things on my to-do list. Keep your eyes on the store, there are things added all the time! I hope you all have a great rest of your day! I'll see you soon!

5 comments :

  1. Love the outfit! That last picture and story of the book melts my heart beyond words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit! Especially love ur top knot and brows ;) of course thats what I would notice first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!! i love your fringe boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to find something new to wear for Valentine's Day, just remix it! ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your velvet dress! I'm obsessed with velvet! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground