Happy New Year!!

Jan 1, 2012

Wow! Seriously... 2012 already. Can't believe it's already here. But you know, I welcome it, I really do. As I mentioned in my last post, 2011 was kind of a tough year for us. I'm so looking forward to what the Lord is going to do in our lives this year. It seems so cliche to say things like that, but I'm being for reals. God really tested Nathan and I by moving us to the Sacramento area.  Nathan left Ev-er-y-thing so that I could go back to school. And While at first we thought the Lord was moving us just so I could finish up my degree, we couldn't have been more wrong... What a year it has been for finding out what we truly want to do with our lives. I'm still on the search, but to see Nathan totally come alive up here, it has made every challenge completely worth it, so to that I say, Happy New Year.
I don't have any new years resolution this year. I typically make ones that are really easy, like last year my resolution was to grow out my hair, and I did. Yay me. So, while I'd like to make a new years resolustion like, maybe resolve to actually be dilligent in washing my face before going to bed. I'm sorry to say that I really suck at that.

Whatever. This is what I decided to wear today. I love love love love this vest. It makes me feel like i'm about to go into the wilderness. It's so cozy on the inside, it's like an ugg boot on the inside. And since it's so warm on the inside, you don't even need sleeves! Hooray! Also, i'm a sucker for fur trim... How great is this gigantic collar? Ugh. love this.
 there aren't many pictures today, as we drove down to stockton this morning and have been pretty go go go go go go ever since. In case you were wondering, these glasses are fake. I took a page from A Beautiful Mess' blog, and went out and got some readers because well... sometimes you just don't feel like wearing makeup, and you still want to look reletively put together. What a genius idea! I waiting for the right pair to come into my path, and these little nerdies came into freestyle not too long ago.
Anyways, I hope your new years eve parties were all a blast last night. Ours was. We just hung out with our dear friends and their precious babies, and once 12 hit, we ran outside and screamed our faces off, clinked our glasses, and went home. I'm a grandma, and I love going to bed early. So sue me! Anyways, happy new years people of the blogosphere. 2012 is gonna be a good one. I added a few things to the etsy shop. Be sure to check it out. I'm still cuilding my inventory, but I feel like the things that I have in store right now are totally great. Enjoy them! I'll see you soon

1 comment :

  1. amazing parka!


    i invite you to enter in my giveaway, you can win an amazing tee HERE

    xoxo
    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground