Crazy Cat Lady

Jan 31, 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a great day! This week is gonna get so crazy. The Music Department at William Jessup University records a CD every year, and this is the week are doing it. It’s a really super tedious process, but the end result is so worth it, and the group really comes together like a little family. So even though it’s not exactly the funnest process in the world, I look forward to it. Weird right?

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear yesterday. This sweater was a thrifted find from Saturday. My mom found it, and It looked kinda crazy on the rack, but once I actually tried it one, I was sold. I guess it still looks kinda crazy, but I think it’s awesome! The collar is what really grabbed attention. I think I’ll be finding multiple things to wear with this little guy.

 Not too sure why I look so scared here... What a weirdo.
 Yesterday somehow went from sunny and kind of warm to cloudy and gloomy, so the cloudy fans I’m sure rejoiced, but for sunshine addicts like myself, I think it just left us confused. I ended up having to change by the end of the day.



Well everyone, that’s about it for me today. Recording or no recording there’s always tons to do! I’ll see you soon!

1 comment :

  1. you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground