Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you, dear

Jan 28, 2012

Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday to you!  I hope your weekend is starting out right! Mine totally is, I'm in Stockton today to celebrate my mom's birthday! Her friends all pitched in to buy she and my dad a weekend away in Mendocino! Let me tell you, no one deserves a beautiful weekend like my parents, so I'm so happy they get to go do that.

Anyways, this outfit is actually not what I decided to wear today. I wore this yesterday. But I have to say, I'm really proud of this skirt, because I altered it to be a mullet skirt! I loved it as a normal ol' skirt, but now its so much more fun as as mullet skirt. It was super easy too. I have a feeling this won't be the only skirt I do this with. I was so excited about it that I forgot to cut a few strings from the hem, but whatever.
 
 I'm really into the color combo of this outfit. Peach, Grey, Denim, Black, White. Please let me wear this every single day.

 This shot really shows the strings... whoopsie! the reason I decided to make this into a mullet skirt was because I bought these little boots, and I couldn't find a single thing to wear with them, and I was scared that I would have to return them, but alas, my creative brain had a breakthrough. These tights are not my favorite, becasue they make my legs look all bruised up, but they're the only sheer grey tights I have, sue me.
 Ugh, the colors. My favorite.
 And last but not least, the boots.
Well everyone that's about it for me today. I have no clue whats planned for the rest of my day, but I'm sure I can think of something fun, but for now, I'll continue watching this Snow Patrol DVD that I've had on while I work on this blog. So Incredibly awesome. Have a great great great Saturday! See you soon!

1 comment :

  1. i love the "mullet skirt." I have the perfect skirt to make one with!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground