Saturday at Home

Feb 6, 2011

So yesterday Nathan and I went to Stockton because he had a tattoo appointment, so you know what that means… Thrift store time with my mom, our very favorite mom/daughter activity. Our favorite is Big Valley. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to go to Superior, but I found plenty of great things. The weekend is our time to go see our families, and when we got to Nathan’s parent‘s, we had this little surprise waiting for us: our little precious baby!

The weather was so beautiful (we broke 70!) there was no way we weren’t taking a walk so we took our nephew Bryce and walked around my in-laws’ neighborhood (which is so cute). Bryce and Nathan are buddies.

We walked by this forclosed house... I wanted it right away. Seriously, how cute could I make this house? But then I remembered where I actually lived...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground