All Rachel All the Time... Not.

Feb 23, 2011

Hello wonderful people. I think for part of this blog, I’m gonna feature people other than myself for my blog. I’m a college student at William Jessup University, and as a music student, I’m around some really beautiful, creative, and fashionable women (who all love the Lord to top it off!!) So, I think once a week or so I’ll have someone, who’s not me, on my blog! Doesn’t that sound fun? I already have people in mind, so you better get ready friends!!
Check out the beautiful and inspiring people of WJU. Seriously.
This picture was taken in Monterey on Choir Tour last fall. It was my Birthday and these lovely lovely LOVELY people made sure I had the best day. and I did. great friends, super great friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground