I did what I promised, and I still don't have a horse! What About it?!

Feb 23, 2011

Hi Everyone!! Today has been a long day! I woke up this morning super early because I remembered that I had music theory  homework due today that I had completely forgotten about!! AHHH!!

But lets get real for one moment. I really love Wednesdays. We have chapel twice a week at Jessup and today we had two really great guests come. 1) the Katinas!! so many memories of being driven to and from elementary school in my mom's Safari van listening to the local Christian music station, and the Katinas were always on. 2) Rene Schaefer (totally wrong spelling). He talked about the concept of living in Grace. What a beautfiul message! The Lord doesn't want us work work work, slave slave slave, do do do for him, he wants us to recieve Him!! Thanks Lord, you truly are the best!

this is what I decided to wear today. This cardigan sweater was a $5 find at my favorite thrift store in Stockton, Big Valley Thrift. I never come away empty handed, and I always go with my mom. It's kind of our thing that we do. We have good talks, and if I'm real sweet, and real lucky, she buys me stuff!!

Cardigan: Vintage, Thrifted, Dress: Thrifted, Stockings: Spanks, Boots: vintage

I wish the picture had come out better, but the buttons on this cardigan have little coat-of-arms sheilds on them! The best thing about this vintage sweater is that it is like a rock. These buttons are sewed on so well. They've lasted this long...they'll last forever!
 

This is where you can find me almost every afternoon. Homework time. We moved our dining room table into the living room in front of our couch so Nathan could put his tattoo stuff there. It makes homework-doing very cozy:)

Ps. Are you telling your friends about my blog?! If you are, you'll get a treat!! I dont know what it is yet, but a treat really will come to you!! Is a give away in the future? Yes. Yes it is.

1 comment :

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground