Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet

Jun 17, 2011

Hi everyone!! I hope you're all having a great day! I definitely am. The weather is absuolutely perfect for a day at the farmer's market, which is exactly what I did. I took myself to the farmer's market in Roseville, and bought a ton of fruit for only $3.50! Okay, so I only bought enough for myself, because I'll eat it as a snack, while my husband won't. But seriously, mangoes, peaches, and apricots all for 3.50. Go me.

Anyways, my brother's going to be in town for the next week, which I am really excited about. Chris lives in San Diego (sooo jealous), so we don't see him nearly as often as we see my other brother, Matt. Even though San Diego is technically only 2 hours away from L.A (where my other brother lives), the drive usually much longer than that, making it really un-fun to drive.

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. This is my strolling-around-Denio's-market outfit. It's very appropriate for the ocassion I feel. I really love the sleeves of this top, they are so frilly and flowy. AND I love the stripes of the top and the floral shorts together. I am a sucker for mixed prints. I really am.
 I have a confession to make about these shorts, and I'm kind of sorry to admit it,  but... they are BRAND NEW!!! School Year's Resolution is over everyone, so I'm not breaking any rules! But to console everyone, Express was having a massive sale, and these shorts were super cheap. AND if you remember me saying, I'm in desperate need of shorts as I only have one pair.

 My new years resolution however is really coming together. My hair is getting long enough so that I don't have to pin all my hair up when I put it in a pony tail! I only have a hair tie in! yay!
 You know these have to be shorts, because I would never wear a skirt that short. Not because there's anything wrong with wearing shorts skirts, but because they are so impractical! There's absolutely no running after children at the playground in mini-skirts, but with these, I could run all day!


I don't know if I've ever mentioned how much my husband loves loves loves comic books and superheros, mostly Marvel comics, but last night he got his new Wolverine toy in the mail. These pictures were not staged my friends. This is my manly man of a husband playing with his action figures. There was also a good dose of hardcore music in the background.

Okay, so maybe that last photo is staged...
Well everyone thats about it for me today. My parents are coming up this afternoon, and we're gonna go have Thai Food after Nathan gets off of work! I'm so excited! It's gonna be so fun! ALSO it's FRIDAY!!!! so you know what that means! The Weekend, and my new favorite show, My Big Fat Gyspy Wedding. Hooray! I hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will. See you soon!

2 comments :

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground