That was before, but this is after

Jul 29, 2012

Ugh, what a fun week!

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good Sunday thus far. I've actually been up since 6am, and besides the fact that I left alllll my make-up at my parents house, and had to run to Target and buy e.l.f replacements (just mascara and blush all you really need), I'm doing great!! I wish I had had time to take out my camera while I was in San Francisco, but I was having so much fun!! Sorry everyone! I'm a terrible blogger!

Anyways, As I told you last week, I got a hair cut!! Finally. Did you know that it's been almost 2 years since I got a hair cut? If you're bored or interested enough, you can tell through this blog the chronicles of trying to grow out a really super short pixie cut. It was short, even for a pixie cut! This is the before  & after shot. I cut off about 3 inches, and added some thickness to my bangs.

I don't know if you remember or care but, I had those pictures of the 3 girls, and silly me, none of them really pleased me. The one I ended up showing Megan, My AWESOME stylist, was a picture of Alexa Chung. Lets be honest. We all secret wish we could be her identical twin. At least I do. But back to my awesome Stylist, her name is Megan, and she is at Valez in Lincoln Center in Stockton. I tried to find someone in Sacramento, but when you find someone you love and trust you gotta stick with em! It's only an hour drive, and it was worth it! IF you live in the Stockton area, and you need a cut or a color (remember my Blondest Blonde from my wedding pics? That's allll Megan!) She's your girl!

Well... thats about it for me today. Very brief today. I got lots of fun stuff in San Francisco, so there will be outfit posts soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground