Who pushed you over? Was it Phillip?

Aug 2, 2012

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a great day, I am! I'm actually blogging at the ever wonderful Shady Coffee and Tea in Roseville! ANYWAYS!! Today is kind of my like mine and Nathan's friday, because he actually ends his week on Thursdays! Since we only have one car for the time being, I get to take him to work and pick him up! It seams really inconvenient, but I actually enjoy it, and Nathan gets me starbucks every morning! What a sweet husband!

Speaking of sweet husbands, Out of nowhere, he just said, "You look pretty today". And I know he think I'm pretty, but it's always nice to hear! This is what I decided to wear today. Pretty basic. I tend to stay away from denim skirts. They kind of remind me of religious fundamentalists who aren't allowed to wear pants or cut their hair or wear make-up. Or a cow girl. But for whatever reason I really needed this skirt. Also... it was $1.99. 


 These ballet flats were the find of the century for me, yesterday, when I went to Freestyle. I rewarded myself with shopping after I drove all the way to the salvage yard to see if I could pull anything from the wreckage that was once my beautiful corolla. Thankfully, I found a lot of stuff that was untouched by the fire, including Nathan's in-ear monitors, which are like...$400! Totally worth the drive into a weird part of Sacramento. Salvage yards are never in the fancy neighborhood.
You know, just casually holding my lipgloss.
  I was thinking of buying a pair of TOMS for school anyways, so you could imagine my delight when I spotted these!



 haha! It looks like I'm staring right into the sun! I'm not.

Well, everyone, thats about it for me today. Tomorrow Nathan and I are embarking on our one and only summer vacation before my new Job starts on MONDAY!!! AHHHH! We're going to Santa Cruz. I can't wait! I've been souring the thrift stores for cute stuff to wear, and all the swim sales for a new bathing suit. Can you believe it's been almost 2 years since I bought a bathing suit? Whatever. See you soon!

3 comments :

  1. Have fun in Santa Cruz! And I can't believe your job starts so soon!! YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want tp put a big cum stain on that skirt

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground