My strong recommendation

Aug 23, 2012

Gosh. Hello everyone. Happy Thursday to you! Let me tell you that I have never been so exhausted in my whole life. I have to wake up super early in order to get to school on time, but I new that from the beginning. I was totally prepared. But what I'm learning big- time, is the emotional exhaustion! I'm constantly "on" like a performance. It's crazy!

But let me tell you this. I love it. It's almost crazy how much I love my new teaching job. If anyone is thinking of gong into education, I would recommend it very highly. Isn't it funny how we think we know what we want, but really it's god who knows. He knows us so well. I love how the lord constantly and graciously tells me " I told you so!"

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. My mom bought this skirt for herself and decided she didn't want it. Aren't the colors and print out of control? Also, you all now how I feel about danskos. Well, these are a different style than the traditional ones obviously, but they are just as comfortable, and a little more dressy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground