I typically enjoy anything with Angela Lansbury

Aug 12, 2012

Hello everyone! So this is my first post from my iPad which is really crazy! So as you may have noticed, I really haven't posted anything this whole week. To understate my week by way too much, it was so crazy!! Basically, my life will never be the same. I knew it would change the second I graduated from college, but, more than ever I have realized the hand of God in my life.

I met most of the teachers from VCHS this week, and I couldn't have felt more welcome. What a great group of people. I'm sure this week is going to be crazier than anything I have ever experienced, but with the people I'm working with, I feel completely capable. It's such a great feeling to know that you have a team around you that has your back. What a blessing. It's gonna be a roller coaster, and I can't wait. Here are two pictures from my new world. They are both views from my desk. I have a desk!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground