Teacher! Teacher!

Aug 20, 2012

So today was my first day of school. I have had plenty of first days of school in my life, but this was different. This time I was the teacher. This time I AM the teacher! It was mostly a day of explanation. I a lot of hearing the sound of my own voice. But I teach drama, choir, and bible. Teaching Two out of the three of those subjects usually are the result of loving the sound of your own voice. Teaching bible was the result of actually hearing god's voice, on the few occasions that I actually listened. Funny how when we actually do what god tells us, things always work out. Here are a few snapshots of my day, including what I wore:) I have to include that!!!
I'm still figuring this whole iPad app for blogger out. It's very weird.



And I just realized that I didn't mention anything about the quality of my day. It was awesome! I am a little bit overwhelmed, and I was scared this morning, but I think if you're a new teacher and you're not scared, then there's something wrong with you. I love the kids I work with, and the school that I work for. To say that this job is a blessing from the Lord is the understatement of the century. I can't wait to see what the Lord is bringing to me this year! See you soon!

1 comment :

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground