One for the rhythm

Aug 21, 2012

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you're having a great day! I really am. Yesterday may have very well been one of the craziest/ scariest/ most exciting days in my whole life. today has been a totally different story. I'm on my way to finding what I call my teaching rhythm.

I have to say though, it's tough for me not ramble on and on when I get talking about jesus. There's so much to say! Luckily I have a whole school year to pace it out. But with Jesus I feel like ten month still isn't enough.

This is what I decided to wear today. The other way I'll ever have time for this blog is if I edit it from my iPad, so while the point and shoot weren't the best, the app I have with a self timer isn't super great either.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground