How can a train be lost? It's on rails

Dec 22, 2011

Hello everyone! Hope your week is going great! The weather here has been so nice! It's been so sunny and brisk and beautiful. Oh man, what a great week. Today I actually do have to go into work, but I don't mind it. For those of you who aren't aware, and I dont know why you would care so much, but i've been working at Kohls for the Holiday season. The customers are really super pleasant, even in the midst of holiday craziness. It's really low-stress, and the part I like the best is, unlike school, when I get home, I'm home! No homework!! Weird. It is kind of a weird feeling to not have homework. I feel like I should be doing work, but there's no work to be done!

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. It's pretty businessy for just being a cashier at Kohl's but hey, it never hurts to dress for success. I really love this skirt, it's really sure comfy with the elastic waistband and stuff. I was joking with a girlfriend of mine at Freestyle that we are prejudiced again F21 and H&M because we're so tired of seeing our closests filled with it, well... guess what: this striped sweater is H&M and the skirt is F21. Whatevs! If it's on trend, I'll buy it no matter the label. I'm a trend whore through and through.

 Another day of full on make-up. I love having time in the morning! I also love having enough energy at night actually take care of my skin before I go to bed, for once, I'm not totally pooped by the end of the day. Having time and energy... what the!



Well everyone thats about it for me. I'm at shady with Erin, and I'm being totally rude by updating my blog and checking out my etsy activities. I've put a few new things in the store by the way. One thing has already been sold, so thats fun. Anyways, I hope you have a great day, I'll see you soon.

1 comment :

  1. Very cute outfit!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground