Everything you just said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day

Dec 21, 2011

Good morning everyone! Well, I guess now it’s technically afternoon by the time this actually gets online. I have had such a great week thus far. It has been a week of Christmas decorating, Music listening, Coffee Drinking, blogging, and hanging out with my Wubby. What could be better? I don’t know. I really don’t. I’m still waiting on two of my grades to come in, Science, and Developmental Psychology. Both finals of which, were a little bit tough. Especially science, but I’m not going to get into it, because… I never have to take a science class ever again, as long as I live. Praise the Lord!
Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. I wore this last night to dinner when my brother Chris came into the airport. It was so great seeing him. Seriously, the men in my family are so funny! My Husband, my brothers, my nephews, even my dad! They are all hilarious! My youngest brother Matt comes in today. Can’t wait! Oh, Christmastime.


This sweater vest thing is actually a XXL. I had my eye on it when it first came to Freestyle, because I really love the knit pattern of it, but the size deterred me. I’m so glad I decided to look past the tag and get it. For those of you who know me outside of this blog, you know how much I hate being cold. As soon as I get home from anywhere I throw on this worn-out pink robe (I’ve only had it a year). This sweater feels like I’m wearing a more chic version of my robe! Much to my Wubby’s dismay, I’m sure!




I’m a huge believer in “if I just wait, whatever I want eventually comes into Freestyle”. I’m always right! I never have to look anywhere else! As was the case with this tall slouchy boots.
Well you wonderful people, that’s about it for me today. I’m babysitting the Ruscica kids tonight. Seriously, there are no kids on the planet who more fun to watch than these kids, I always look forward to seeing them. Tomorrow I’m having a coffee date with my dearest dear, Erin, should be a fun post! See you soon!

2 comments :

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground