Give Thanks To The Lord For He Is Good

Nov 23, 2011

What are you thankful for? It's a crazy thing to really think about the things that Lord blesses us with isn't it? I mean, there are times when I just get so stressed and anxious, that I forget how good I truly have it.

Let's make a list:
1. Happy Marriage (Thanks Lord!)
2. Making Music that makes money
3. Having a family that loves eachother
4. Having Sweet little pets to love
5. Having Friends that are more like Family
6. Living in a country that allows women to go to school
7. Living in a place that allows us to proclaim our faith (whatever it is!)
8. Having a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in
9. Having food to eat
10. A Savior that took ALL my burdens when I didn't deserve it.

Well everyone, that it for today! As you go to your families for thanksgiving, remember that every Good and Perfect Gift comes from Him.  God is so good to us. See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground