A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good

Aug 14, 2011

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Good lordy-lordy! It’s been such a long long time since I’ve been able to post anything. I thought the school year was busy, but wow, once you don’t have school to worry about, all of the sudden you get super busy with other stuff! Not to mention, the cord to my camera went missing. Turns out it was in the back seat of my car this whole time. I hate when stuff like that happens. I am seriously the worst with losing things. But what a victorious feeling when you find it again! Oh blogging world, how I have sincerely missed you!
Anyways, these past few weeks have just been a blur. Where have they gone?! Well, I know that Nathan and I went to Monterey with the band that he’s now apart of. They’re called Kingdom, and they are super great, and that’s all I’m going to say about them. Just kidding! Nathan joined this band a few weeks ago, and I guess they trusted him with one of their most important shows of all time, Spirit West Coast, and asked us to come along. It was definitely kind of twilight zone-ish not being there with our Modesto friends and we certainly did miss them, but what a wonderful blessing to hang out with our new friends, who feel like old friends! At the risk of sounding really churchy, it’s really been a blessing to see Nathan get to bring the metal once more. It’s pretty clear that this kinda stuff is what he was meant to do.
Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. Get a load of the print on this top! Isn’t it fun? I picked this bad boy up yesterday from freestyle. I pretty much made a killing yesterday when I sold boat-load of stuff that I never wore, or decided I could live without. I hadn’t been in about a week-and-a-half, so there were tons of new things there. I could have gone crazy, but I decided to take it easy.


So… cropped tops and high-waisted midi-skirts and summer dresses have pretty much been my summer uniform. This outfit clearly, is no different.


Also, look how quickly my brangs have grown! Good grief! When they get long like this, I feel like they are pushing down on my eyelashes, and they make me tired, but whatever, I really am not complaining. Grow hair, grow!!




Well, without further a-do, here are a few pics from our Monterey trip. Nathan’s made a new little best friend. Her name is June. She belongs to our friends Vanessa and Jordan. This trip really couldn’t have been more fun. Can’t wait till next year!!
Well everyone, that’s about it for me today. Ican’t believe school literally starts in less that two weeks! AHHHH!!! Idont know if I have enough time to emotionally prepare! Just kidding, that’s not true. I really excited about school starting…and I’m really excited about Graduating!!! Let the countdown begin. Have a great Sunday everyone, see you soonJ

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely LOVE that top. And I love the cropped top/high waist combo. I just started playing with high waisted pants & cropped tops. I'm 5'9 and very curvy so I wasn't sure what the outcome would be but I'm digging it. You're just adorable.

    -Casey
    www.welcometomiscellanea.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground