In The Morning

Jun 5, 2015

Hello everyone! So, I realized that after 10 months of teaching more than one day of rest might be necessary! It's crazy how just hanging around the house and reading seems like the right thing to do. I told you yesterday about my Women in the Word bible study. I'm only on day 5, and I am all about it. Why don't I make more of a point to just sit down read my bible? I mean, I actually read It a ton to teach, but it is so much different you read to know God better. I know that... I mean, i know it in my mind, but my sad and silly heart convinces me otherwise... The curse of busyness... Or just being a human. 

It just amazes me that even when discussing the fall of man, Jesus comes to our rescue. The thing I probably love the most about this study, is the fact that scripture isn't necessarily about us, but about how much we need Jesus, and just how far he was willing to go to have a relationship with us... Even though he didn't have to. He wanted to! I've been a Christian for 17 years, and I never cease to be blown away by this fact. Crazy how every story or every woman mentioned in scripture points to this fact. The Bible is awesome.
Now, about the toys. Everytime we have guests someone asks, "Are you okay with Nate's action figures?" And I always reply "Yeah! Look how colorful they are! They go with our weird apartment!" And if I'm being perfectly honest, they're not all Nate's. The Star Wars, SpongeBob, And Muppets toys are mine. I think you can totally tell which side is Nate's, and which side is mine. I love our wall of weirdness. I feel like it says a lot about us as a couple... And why we don't have kids. We're adults with tons of toys.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground