Hometown Hangs

Jun 16, 2015

Hello everyone! It been quite the crazy day! During the summer I try to visit my hometown of Stockton fairly often to hang out with my parents, and old friends. My brother Matt is getting married to the most wonderful girl, Mandi, in August so my mom, Mandi's mom, and I took a trip to Galt, CA to shop the Galt Flea Market for fun and eclectic wedding stuff. So, so fun. What a place. I really love flea markets. They are full of interesting people, interesting food, and  interesting colors. Flea markets seriously have everything, and Galt does not disappoint.

 I have made a point to be as much like June Carter-Cash and/or Dolly Parton and/or Julie Andrews (I know interesting combo) as possible and have been on a mission for an Autoharp for a while. Well, today that hunt ended. I came away from my excursion having scored an Autoharp, a Frida kahlo printed mesh tote, and a tambourine... You can never have enough tambourines.

We also ventured into downtown Stockton to check out Hubba Hubba Antiques on the Miracle Mile. My mom was looking for vintage hankies, and she hit the jackpot. I am usually on the hunt for Native-American jewelry, but came up empty handed. However, I found no shortage of crazy cute stuff. 










No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground