Cute and Apropriate: What To Wear On A Field Trip (To Disneyland) As a Teacher

Mar 25, 2015

Hi Everyone! I'm taking my students on a field trip to Disneyland in three weeks. It's something I've done every year since I've taught, and its something everyone looks forward to.  I put together a "dress code" presentation for them every year, and this is year is no different. It's pretty important to me to spread the word that you can "flaunt it" without actually flaunting anything! If you're confident, that's the cutest thing you could wear! If I had an unending budget, I think this is what I would wear.

What about you?!
Disneyland Bound



Disneyland Bound



Disneyland Bound




Since this is first and formost a Choral Festival, this is along the lines of what I would wear when we actually go on and perform. My students have dresses and suits that they wear. All-black is concert etiquitte, so I think would world just fine. I really do wish that bag were mine...
Disneyland Bound


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground