Worm Farm

Apr 7, 2012

Hello Everyone! IT’s now Saturday, and it becoming frighteningly close to the end of spring break. I guess I shouldn’t get too tweaked considering Summer is coming up in 36 days. The real scare is graduation! Like I said I’m on the job hunt. I’ve put my resume into a few places and have made a few phone calls, but I’m still gonna apply to everything I can get my hands on. Being a music major, I’m trying to find jobs in the field, which are more than I thought, so that’s kind of cool.

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear today. I love the little bow at the neckline! For the past few weeks our weather has been less than stellar, (which I guess is to be expected considering 70 degree weather in the winter is totally abnormal) but since It’s warm, I’m gonna take advantage! I’ve had a few safety scares at our apartment these past few weeks, so I’ve decided to just take pictures on my back patio, which is sadly the least picturesque place in all time and history. 

 Our patio was totally and completely covered in leaves before took pictures. So I thought I woudl just casually sweep them away. Not thinking this completely through, it didn't occur to me that it was an entire winter's worth of wet soggy leaves... When I got down to the bottom of the leaf pile, it was a like a WORM FARM!! There were worms everywhere! GROSS. I'm not a bug person, so sorry all you green thumbs out there who are offended by my hatred for worms. But as you can see, I powered through, and eventually swept the whole patio.
 Today, I thought I would take the sock bun for a test run (learned all my rhyming skills from Dr. Seuss). My layers are a little crazy from growing out, but for the most part it totally worked! I did have to put in a few bobby pins, but hey! Better than back-combing the living day-lights out of my hair and breaking all the ends! We’ll see tonight what the end result is with the curls.  My hair kinks super easy when you put a hair band in it, so I’m thinking it won’t be that cute.
 I got these sunglasses when Nathan was in desperate need and we found a buy one get one free kiosk at Long Beach!
 Well everyone, that’s about it for me today! Enjoy the rest of your Saturday afternoon! We’re gonna go to our church’s Easter service tonight so that we can go home early tomorrow and spend Easter with our families a little bit longer. I love love love Easter. It’s literally the whole reason I believe anything I do, and have any hope for anything. Easter is the best! Jesus is the best! See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground