The sea, holds one in it's spell of wonder forever

Apr 3, 2012

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all having a great day! I definitely am! I'm currently in the beautiful town of San Diego, my favoritist city to visit, and the weather is more beautiful than any day in the history of the world.

This isn't what I decided to wear today, if fact, these aren't even pictures of San Diego. This is what I wore yesterday to Long Beach when we went to the Aquarium. I wore this exact outfit to to school a few days before, and I joked that I would wear it on a fancy yacht, and wouldn't you know, there were a million fancy yachts where we were! Unfortunately I was not invited on to any single one.

Maxi-Skirts are my greatest obsession right now, I wish I had a million! This specific skirt is from my first sponsor: Sheinside.com! I'm not typically a fan of the color red, but I couldn't keep my eyes off it. 








Well everyone, thats about it for me today!! I gotta get back to the beauty of San Diego!! Like I mentioned earlier, I got that beautiful skirt from Sheinside.com, there are so many cute things on the site, I hope I get to represent the company again soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground