I Know My Redeemer Liveth

Apr 9, 2012

Hello everyone! For it is Monday. The official last day of my spring break. How have I decided to spend it? by watching all of season 3 of Parks and Recreation in one sitting. Fully taking advantage of the time to be lazy. Actually, I can't really say that, I actually do have things to do, like give voice lessons, and work with high school musicians (if I could do that as a full time gig, and then blog on the side, I'd be in heaven).

Anyways, this isn't what I wore today, this what I wore on Easter Sunday! I love Easter, I kind of mentioned that in Saturday's post, if you click on this link to the Gospel Coalition, this site will give you all you need to know about what I believe :) I Really hope you decided to give it a look.
 When it comes to Easter, and spring time, I firmly believe that you should wear as many colors at the same time as possible, and that's exactly what I decided to do.

 I went for it again with the head band curls. This time I left my hair a little bit damp and kept it in over night. If you can believe it, this is what it looked like after two hours and combing it to calm it down! It lasted all day without having any product in it at all. Needless to say this is my new favorite hairstyle.
 Not every picture can be a winner! ha!

Well you guys, I hope you had a fantastic Easter Sunday! Remember that Jesus lives, and we can walk in Victory when we walk with him! Hooray!! See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground