Could all that is lost really be found? Spiritual Resolutions.

Jan 16, 2015

Hello there!
Happy Friday to you! My last post was on my New Year's Resolutions, so I thought I would share  my Spiritual Resolution. I only have one, because I feel like everything starts there, and over the years, I've kind of forgotten.

Worship for real. Sunday morning worship isn't my time to intimately worship God. That sounds really awful at face value, but being on stage it's not really my job to lead myself, it's my job to lead others. So my spiritual resolution is worship God by myself. Not with our worship band, not even with Nathan. Just me, my instrument, Jesus, and my Bible. Everything starts with worship. It's not that I dont worship when I lead on Sundays, or Fridays, but there's so much more going on in my mind. Can I hear the monitors? What is the congegation doing? Are they engaged? Am I being consious not manipulate? What are Nate and Jordan doing? Who is doing announcements? Whats the song order? Whats going on with the other harmonies? When I worship by myself, all of those things go away. I know that if I start with worship, for real, for me, for Jesus, the rest of whatever it is that the Lord has will come, and whatever that is, it's what I want.

see you soon! have a fabulous weekend!

Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground