I'm A Part Of This Now

Jun 24, 2014

Hello everyone! It has been over a year since I've posted anything on this little ol' blog, and quite frankly I am ashamed. However! If you are social media savvy, and you are following me on other forms of internet narcissism, you have not been left out of the loop. I am still teaching and doing ministry with my husband and we are loving it. Which does bring me to my next announcement I guess, we have moved! Yes, we are living in Downtown Napa, CA now, and for the 7 days that we have lived here, we love it. I thought I would share a little bit of our new home with you. Please stay around for future posts, as I am wanting to get back into blogging. I've missed this little piece of my life :)

So, the place isn't really finished obviously, but I was so excited about the place I had to share something with you all. 

I really love older homes. Mostly becasue they just have so much more charm and character than newer buuildings. I believe our place was built in the 40's. What made mee want the place from moment I stepped in was this Hutch, and the built-in shelving. They are the perfect places for Nathan and I to put all of our treasures. And because the place is all white, my cerditos, and nate's Marvel collection really add the perfect amount of color


I know it's not a lot to show now, but once the place is really put together, I'll not hesitate to share again. It's Summer! Which means, I am on vacation, and will have plenty of time to blog. In between my new  town adventures of course! If you're familiar with Napa and have a favorite resaraunt, or vintage shop, or coffee place! Let me know! I am in the mood for serious exploration! see you soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground