resting before you get tired.

Jun 18, 2012

Hello everyone!! It' been a while, but I have some big news to share with you! No, unlike every other person my age (seemingly), I'm not having a baby. Maybe one day, but not today. No, my bid news is this: my job hunt is over!! Yep, that's right, I have been hired for what is essentially my dream job. As of Thursday of last week, I will be the new Choir, Drama, and Bible teacher for Vacaville Christian High School!! Seriously....WHAT??! I'm still astonished by how quickly the process has gone. Who gets a full-time job 8 weeks after graduation?! but more than anything I'm just so thankful for the opportunity. the Lord is so much smarter than me. I don't know how many times I've repeated that on this blog, but I only say it because I get reminded of it so often. God is so good.

Anyway, this is what I decided to wear today. I'm at home in Stockton today, while Nathan is on a mission trip in Nicaragua. I can't wait until he gets home. I am beside myself missing him. I also want to hear about how great the trip was. I've seen a few pictures online, but its not enough!! Anyways, onto the clothes.

 It has been hotter than the surface of the sun here in Stockton these past few days, so summer dresses are pretty much a must. Also, standing in the baby pool is a must.

 I only have my moms camera with me, and I'm not 100% sure how it actually works, so sorry for some of the blurry-ness!
This is not something I wear to school. This more of a... backyard barbecue with Nathan and stay at home kind of dress. But I couldn't get enough of the print on the bottom. It's so floral and happy and beautiful!
 However, these oxford, definitely I'll be breaking them in for school. They're a little stiff now, since I just bought them, but before long they'll be read to go!
Well everyone, thats about it for me today. I think I'll stop by the Friends of The Library used book store, and actually sit in the baby pool and read. Doesn't that sound heavenly? I think it does. Maybe a trip to Crossroads too. The Stockton store is the best one by far...except their music is wayyyy too loud (remember: I'm 101 years old). Also, with my exciting new job and exciting new chapter in life, this blog is gonna change a little bit too. I'm not sure yet what it will look like exactly, but it's gonna be fun :) See you soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground