New Favorite Online Store :) Chic Wish

May 15, 2011

Good morning everyone!! It's been such a long time since I've posted anything. For that I do apologize. I've really missed blogging away. I'm done with school for this year, and so the summer (which happens to be my favoritist time of year school or no school), is going to be over-flowing with fashion filled adventures and wonderment. Okay so, this summer is actually going to be filled with me being a nanny for a totally cool family, and me making every effort to not lose touch with my school pals over the summer. The choir is going on tour tomorrow until thursday, and I am soooo glad because, I am really missing my friends. I'm such a social little woman...

Anyways, that said, I've found this great new website that is mostly vintage-y and girly dresses. It's called ChicWish... Here are my top 5 finds... enjoy!! Good thing my school year's resolution is over. The prices are soooo reasonable!! Hooray! Ugh... I need to get paid... ugh... I need to work!!!

If you see something you can't live without, you can shop this page by clicking on the title in the caption. Enjoy!!
Irregular Sheer Shirt
How perfect would this be with skinny jeans and ballet flats?

Golden Band Crochet Tulle Lace Skirt
I love this so much, I would find a way to wear it all year long.

Retro Bohemian Lace Bag
How beautifully would this go with...EVERYTHING?!
Crochet Collar
How sweet is the little collar? It would instantly add something to anything you were wearing.

Floucing Chiffon Maxi Dress
I wish this was around when I was getting married. I loooooved my wedding dress, don't get me wrong, but this is so beautiful. This was my favorite dress on the site.

 I hope you loved these things as much as I did. Obviously there is a lacy, frilly, girly, lovely, theme going here. Hopefully some of these items will be hanging in my closet sooner that later.

Anyways, enjoy this Sunday!! See you soon!!

1 comment :

  1. Don't worry about apologizing for blogging or not blogging. Good to have you back.
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground