Truth can be a dangerous thing.

Sep 13, 2012

Hello everyone!! Blogging again from my iPad today. Im currently at alliance redwood conference center on retreat with vcs!! It been amazing. It's crazy to think about what I do for a living. I am a teacher who gets to talk openly about Jesus, and not only that, but I get to pray for the young ladies who attend here. There is very little I have done in my life that has been more rewarding than get to tell the girls in my cabin that they can't possibly earn grace, that Jesus gives it freely, and the second they receive that grace, they are children of god, members of the body of Christ! Not to mention the rumors of the precious girls in choir singing our choir songs around camp!!! They're even singing David's Lamentation!! Look it up. It's not exactly your fun camp song.

Either way, here are a few pictures from the instagram machine depicting the fun of my week thus far :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground