Well actually, just your head is free

Jun 7, 2012

Hello Everyone!! I hope your week is going well. Mine’s going pretty good. It’s weird being officially out of school. I know it’ll be especially weird when the fall rolls around and my younger friends will be going back to school. I remember when I took a break to tour, when I was 21, my friends went back to school in the spring, it was really super strange. Anyways, my days have been filled with job boards and resume sending. I’ve had three scheduled interviews, one right as I got back from choir tour, one yesterday, and I have one next week.  The Interview next week is for part time work to keep me from going out of my mind with boredom, nothing serious.  I’m one of those people that just can’t stay still, I have to be doing something.

Anyways! This is what I decided to wear today. Super-duper casual. I’m really not much of a shorts person. I’m not the hugest fan of my legs. They’re really white, and they bruise really easy, so I look really gross in shorts, but with these Sacramento summers, sometimes there’s no other option. One of these days I’ll post my interview outfits and you can give me pointers.



 I’ve been deciding to take my pictures inside more and more, people have been increasingly walking behind our apartment unit, I don’t know why. I’m not a fan of creepy strangers, so I just keep to myself. Also, I don’t really need people watching me taking pictures of my own self.


 Aren’t these shoes great? I know they just look like any ol’ normal pair of loafers, but I’ve been looking for the perfect pair for… months and months, and now, I’ve found some! Hooray!
That’s about it for me today. I gotta get to the airport! Also, heres one more picture from Fish Fest of my husband bringing the metal. I had to add this. His hair is too much. Welp, have a great rest of your day everyone. I’ll see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground